This clinic has been made in cooperation with Equitopia Center
- Date: 22. - 24. 11. 2019 (more info in program description on the bottom of this page)
- Venue: statek Krkavčí hora (near Prague, Beroun)
What you will learn:
- advanced principles of 4Dimensional dressage (4DD)
- how to help your horse with developing correct movement patterns and correct body posture
- how to help yourself (other riders) to improve your seat
Who will benefit from this clinic:
- Every horse owner who wants for her/his horse to move correctly
- Horse owner whose horse is currently in rehabilitation
- Every professional in equine industry – vet, physios, riding instructors
All theory will be translated into Czech language for Czech participants – so please be aware of small delay. Main language is English.
- Rider : 480 EUR (Sold out)
- Spectator: 160 EUR
- For riders: 2x ridden lessons (on their own horse) + the ability to watch all of the other ridden lessons + 1x lesson of Feldenkrais Method (improving human functioning by increasing self-awareness through movement) + 1 bodywork session with Karin + all theory lessons + Q/A & discussions
- For spectators: the ability to watch all of the other ridden lessons + 1x lesson of Feldenkrais Method (improving human functioning by increasing self-awareness through movement) + watching bodywork sessions + all theory lessons + Q/A & discussions
- Use of classroom, toilets, small refreshments (tea, coffee, something little to eat)
Meals for the participants are not included in the price. But can be ordered from the nearby restaurant.
Price DOES NOT include:
- Accommodation (approx. 400CZK per night per person) - for the reservations please send email here: firstname.lastname@example.org (not via booking), or email/message us - we will be happy to help you
- Meals (we will make collective orders during clinic)
- Stable - available 4x stalls - (350 CZK /per night per horse, inc. hay and water) or outdoor paddock incl. hay and water (200 CZK per night per horse)
All above are paid and organised by participants, but if you require any help please don’t hesitate to contact us.